Undergraduate Studies Committee

The committee handles all concerns for undergraduate students, including declaration of the minor, as well as any curriculum or program questions. Petitions for transfer of credit, and deferral of the major declaration should be directed to the Director of Undergraduate Studies only.

Brian Foster



Randall 226
(434) 243-4045





Rose Buckelew



Randall 224
(434) 924-8453